Friday, April 26, 2013

Raw Almond Hummus

I love hummus and decided to create a raw version
to make it easier to digest and to release the nutrients of the garbanzo beans.

Raw Almond Hummus

Ingredients*
1 cup sprouted garbanzo beans
(see my post on How to Sprout Beans)
1 juicy lemon juiced
2 tablespoons raw almond butter
3 tablespoons olive oil
Pink Himalaya salt to taste
*most ingredients are organic

Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor
and blend until creamy and smooth.
hint: you can add 1 or 2 teaspoons of water to make hummus even creamier


It's that simple and simply delicious!


I added tomatoes to my Raw Almond Hummus
and it is so yummy AND beautiful!



This Raw Almond Hummus is good with raw veggie crackers, carrots, celery
or any vegetable.
And, you can always add your favorite fresh herbs.

Let me know how you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment